YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
- All our care workers are checked with the Criminal Records Bureau.
- All our care workers undertake mandatory Induction Training before they can be assigned to look after you. We are registered with the regulator, Care Quality Commission and comply with all statutory requirements.
- We have an easy-to-understand complaints procedure that gives you a clear process to follow if you are not happy with the level of care we are providing you with.
- We have robust quality assurance procedures which ensure we get your feedback and allow us to respond promptly to your feedback.
- We will be communicating with you regularly to ensure that our service is still relevant to your needs.
DETAILS OF SERVICE
We are committed to providing you with the care of the highest quality in the comfort and safety of your own home. We know that having a stranger in your home can be worrying that’s why we do everything possible we can to ensure that we select the carer we think will be the right one for you to suit your situation.
Our team will visit you in your home so that we understand your needs and work with you or your relatives in developing your care plan. We use this information to help achieve compatibility between you and your carer. We will provide you with short-term or long-term live-in care whatever you need to help you to continue to live comfortably in your own home. This could be maybe because you had an accident, you are now elderly and need more support than before for you to live an independent life, ill or maybe because you are recovering following hospitalization or illness.
Whatever your needs we will do our best to provide you with the care which will meet your circumstances. To achieve this:
- We have monitoring processes, which will ensure that both you and your carer are well supported.
- We provide our carers with ongoing training as we support them through NVQ qualifications for those who do not have this qualification.
- Your carer can stay with you for as long as you need them.
- The service you will receive is tailored to meet your specific needs and preferences.
- We value your feedback and we will respond promptly to your feedback.
- We will communicate with you regularly to ensure that our service remains relevant to your needs.
- We have an easy-to-understand complaints procedure, which gives you a clear process to follow if you are not happy with the level of care we are providing you with.
- Our quality control procedures help us to respond promptly to the changes in your needs as well as to adapt your care plan and our work practices to suit your needs with the minimum of fuss.