YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
- All our care workers are checked with the Criminal Records Bureau.
- All our care workers undertake mandatory Induction Training before they can be assigned to look after you.
- We are registered with the regulator, Care Quality Commission and comply with all statutory requirements.
- We have an easy-to-understand complaints procedure that gives you a clear process to follow if you are not happy with the level of care we are providing you with.
- We have robust quality assurance procedures which ensure we get your feedback and allow us to respond promptly to your feedback.
- We will be communicating with you regularly to ensure that our service is still relevant to your needs.
A reablement program is usually put in place by a local authority or other health organisation to assist individuals who may have experienced one of the following: Overcoming a period of illness.
- Have a temporary disability.
- Recovering from surgery or other form of acute treatment.
- This therapy of a short-term support of up to 8 weeks, has as its main objective of increasing independence and overcoming practical and emotional difficulties.
- It is also designed to help you or your loved one regain your skills and confidence, so that you can continue to move around safely and independently at home.
- Escoben Care Ltd care workers will assist you and encourage use of aid equipment prescribed by the OT to achieve your goal, to enhance the service user’s independence and confidence by assisting them to relearn essential daily living skills, instead of the care worker merely doing the tasks.
- Our carers will support and encourage you to do the things you want to do, can do and enjoy doing.