YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
- All our care workers are checked with the Criminal Records Bureau.
- All our care workers undertake mandatory Induction Training before they can be assigned to look after you.
- We are registered with the regulator,
- Care Quality Commission and comply with all statutory requirements.
- We have an easy-to-understand complaints procedure that gives you a clear process to follow if you are not happy with the level of care we are providing you with.
- We have robust quality assurance procedures which ensure we get your feedback and allow us to respond promptly to your feedback.
- We will be communicating with you regularly to ensure that our service is still relevant to your needs.
DETAILS OF SERVICE
Our services are designed to meet the needs of those who require assistance and or support to continue living in their homes and communities.
We offer a client centered service that is tailored to meet your or your loved one’s specific needs. The service we can provide you with whilst you continue to live in your own house and your community includes but not limited to;
- Assisting you to get out of bed in the morning or make you a cup of tea.
- Assisting you to go to bed in the evening or make you a meal and assist you with your medication.
- Dressing and undressing.
- Assistance with personal hygiene such as bathing or shaving.
- Assistance with eating and drinking or making you a meal.
- Depending on your needs, our services could range from half an hour to as long as is necessary.
- We can provide you with day or night sitting service, giving assurance and peace of mind during the day or night.
- In the event that you are in need of Emergency Assistance and you urgently need a carer at your home we can provide you with a carer who is able to meet your needs at short notice.